Monday, August 13, 2007

Temporary Job Away From Home

I have been working away from home the past couple of weeks (cleaning apartments/houses) and have had very little time to blog. Yesterday I managed to can 26 quarts of tomato juice. However, because we had company and a birthday party to attend, I didn't get started as early as I'd hoped and was up until just after midnight to get it all done. When the alarm went off this morning, I DID NOT want to get up and go to work.

With all this working away from home business, I have a newfound respect for women who work full time and then come home to a family and house that needs attention. I don't know how they do it! By the time I get home I'm completely exhausted, my feet are killing me, and I have no energy to do anything for anyone. It's something that I'm definitely not used to. My KUDOS to all you super moms out there! Thankfully, my work will probably be completed by the end of this week and I'll be able to get back to being a full-time homeschooling mom/housewife. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Can you share your recipe for tomato juice? Perty please. :o) I have canned tomatoes before and would like to try tomato juice.

I worked outside of the home when Caleb attended church school and I felt like you. Exhausted! ;o)

Unknown said...

I'm with Lisa. Recipe please!!

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
*Notice*
The graphics that are used on this blog are not mine.
So please, be so kind as to visit the artists sites and please abide
by their "TERMS OF USE". If you find any graphics that
haven't been given proper credit or anything else that needs
mended, please e-mail me so I can act promptly. I admire the artists
and their talent so I want to give the proper credit where it's due!
~Thanks very much~