Monday, June 25, 2007

Learning the Books of the Bible

Have your children learned the books of the bible from memory yet? I found a neat set of bookmarks that can be printed out to help with with this task. On one bookmark there is the New Testament and on the second, are all of the books from the Old Testament. I am planning to print a set for each of my children to keep in their bible. I will print them onto heavy card stock paper and then laminate them so they will last a very long time. The picture below isn't very clear, but if you click on it, it will take you to Mary's Little Lamb website so that you can print it directly from the page.

These little bookmarks would also be good to use in Sabbath school or for handouts at VBS. I'm sure you can come up with a myriad of your own ideas for them. I just thought they were such a handy way to learn all the books of the bible and wanted to pass it on to you.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I can find at least a dozen ways to use those at church! Thanks for the link.

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
*Notice*
The graphics that are used on this blog are not mine.
So please, be so kind as to visit the artists sites and please abide
by their "TERMS OF USE". If you find any graphics that
haven't been given proper credit or anything else that needs
mended, please e-mail me so I can act promptly. I admire the artists
and their talent so I want to give the proper credit where it's due!
~Thanks very much~