Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blogs that Inspire and Uplift

I wanted to take minute to let you know that I have just added two new links to my 'blogs of interest' list. I periodically find places that are interesting to me and I like to pass them on to you. This is the first time I've publicly announced any new additions. In the past, I have just added them with the word *NEW* in front of them and hoped that you might find them on your own. However, I thought better of it today. After all, how are you to really know unless I tell you, right?! :)

If you are interested in old-timey things, gaining motivation for a life of simplicity, frugality, and for days filled with encouragement and good feelings, you won't want to miss Rhonda's blog: Down to Earth & Amy's blog: Simple Folk.

After visiting with these dear ladies, I go away feeling motivated and invigorated. I hope you will be blessed by your visits as well.

2 comments:

Rhonda Jean said...

Helo Debbie dear. Thank you for adding me to your bloglist. I appreciate it and hope you continue to enjoy your visits. Now I'm going to have a look around here.

Warmly,Rhonda : )

SimpleFolk said...

Wow! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I enjoy your blog as well. :O)

Amy

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey
*Notice*
The graphics that are used on this blog are not mine.
So please, be so kind as to visit the artists sites and please abide
by their "TERMS OF USE". If you find any graphics that
haven't been given proper credit or anything else that needs
mended, please e-mail me so I can act promptly. I admire the artists
and their talent so I want to give the proper credit where it's due!
~Thanks very much~